agosto 25, 2005

Me tambien watching nouvelas in the TV


Hellou friends!! ahhh yes yes, me estar descansandou un pocou after de tantous problems que me to have que to fix en the white house, in the picture im watching TV, justou estaban pasandou Passions of Gavilans in the canal six, it hurts que me perdui two capitulous, snif nou se que carajou pasou coun the Juan Reyes asi que now perdi the tramua, ya se! le voy a pedir the capitules grabadou a mi amigou Chuavez, sure que el lous debe tenuer grabaditous in DVD now enviare to mys marines asi se lous entruega a ellous, ojou! me nou querer kill to chavez, me ir to mys soldadous il stops me preste the capitulous si he's nou me los pruesta me enojarme muchou y pounerle no ad in the MSN Messenger ji ji ji me ser very malou ji ji ji. Muchas thankius to my people por dejarme your song's me he dadou cuenta que mys visitants tienen un gustou very very extrañou to eleguir music, muy prontou se vuiene the radiou blog, cualquier cousita mandenme one mensajitou to my mobile, bye bye!.

Lo posteó El President Bush